Organic Mangoes- It’s not just a fruit, it’s a feeling
Mangoes and summer! Aren’t they the exact synonyms of each other?
Have you ever imagined summers without mangoes? Isn’t that impossible?
Juicy mangoes plucked from the tree, all of the different sizes but all just perfect to eat. And what’s an added advantage to it, if the mangoes are organic.
Organic mangoes are nothing but mangoes that are grown without the use of pesticides, herbicides, synthetic fertilizers and fungicides. Though sweet, organic mangoes are low in sugar content and have high levels of antioxidants which is good for health. Their high nutritional value helps fight diseases like cancer and diabetes.
Health Benefits of Organic Mangoes
- High nutritional value
- Contains more nutrients
- Better in taste
- More complex flavor
- No insecticides or synthetic fertilizers
- Harvested at the peak of ripeness to have optimal flavor
- Easy to digest. Favorable for people with allergies or sensitive stomachs.
- Filled with minerals, vitamins and antioxidants
Types of Organic Mangoes
- Organic Alphonso- Mostly cultivated in the Konkan belt of Maharashtra
- Organic Banganapalli- Mostly cultivated in Andhra Pradesh
- Organic Sindhura- Mostly cultivated in Tamil Nadu
- Organic Totapuri- Mostly cultivated in Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and Andhra Pradesh
- Organic Neelam- Mostly cultivated in Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and Andhra Pradesh
- Organic Dasheri- Mostly cultivated in Uttar Pradesh
- Organic Raspuri- Mostly cultivated in Kolar, Tumkur and Bangalore in Karnataka
- Organic Malgova- Mostly cultivated in Tamil Nadu and Karnataka
- Organic Mallika- Mostly cultivated in Karnataka and Tamil Nadu
Organic mangoes are filled with benefits. It is healthier, contains no pesticides and is also friendly to the environment as it doesn’t use much water or require too much land to grow.
This summer, let’s go Organic Mangoes!!!